Want to know what’s hot, style wise this autumn? Then read on as chief designer Rosalie Eustace at
Timothy Foxx Clothing gives us an exclusive on this season’s best trends. Founded back in 2009 Timothy Foxx has become synonymous with beautiful tweed garments that add couture to this classic check and bringing together country and high fashion.
Timothy Foxx’s client’s range from highflying City barristers through to farmers’ daughters and in this feature, Rosalie Eustace gives her top 10 style tips for looking great this autumn…
- Don’t be a slave to fashion trends. Our label is all about being unique; so when it comes to your own style philosophy, don’t be dictated to by ‘the latest fad’. Choose fashion that suits your figure and your personality
- These days, shopping in different stores from your daughter is a thing of the past – our label proves that, we have daughters who shop with their mums, because you can still wear key trends, you just need to ‘tweak’ them slightly. For example our cute flirty tweed Aimee skirts are fab and fun, but for mums looking for a more sophisticated look, they can rock our Heidi pencil skirts – still sassy but just a bit more grown-up!
- Lots of our customers ride and our range of casual wear tops and tees give you a great look in and out of the saddle. Whether you’re riding or heading for the pub after your ride, our casual collection is perfect autumn wear!
- This autumn, colour plays a key role in brightening up your look, so choose cool blues and a pop of hot fuchsia pink to keep spirits high and your wardrobe with feel good vibes!
- You can keep warm and look great this season, with some clever stylist tricks. Wearing a long sleeve T-shirt or thermal top under your summer polo shirt allows for an extra layer, whist our shorts are still worn during the winter with thick ribbed tights and our Foxxy cable knitted long socks and boots.
- We love Igloo Blue and this season, we have incorporated our favourite shade via a stunning tweed plaid. Coordinate your look from jackets, skirts and accessories for a look which will blow away those ‘winter blues’
- Before you go shopping this autumn, make sure that you have a clear out of your wardrobe. If you have never worn it or not worn it for the past 12 months you are unlikely too in the future, so either put it on E-bay or give it to your local charity shop. Did you know that it’s estimated that a quarter of women only wear 10% of their clothing? If that sounds like you – its time to ‘chuck out your chintz’!
- Sometimes, even just adding new accessories or saving up for that one special ‘investment’ piece in your wardrobe can make a huge difference if you shop carefully. Plan around what you have in your wardrobe first and then shop for the ‘missing’ pieces
- Try and pick items that have the potential to be what we call ‘dual purpose’, for example, our tweed jackets can be dressed up for the office with a shirt and skirt or ready for a night out teamed with vest top and skinny jeans and heels! Our new Lace back shirt is also the perfect cross over garment from day to night!
- Finally, fashion is there to be enjoyed and to have fun with, so don’t be afraid to experiment with new looks! Even if you get as far as the changing room, take a snap and ask a stylish friend their honest opinion. It’s easy to get caught up wearing the same look all of the time, so get inspired and try something new this season!
01296 423 399