About; Back on Track will be back at Badminton Horse Trials 2018 with more great products to support you and your horse’s health and wellbeing, to maximise training and performance and ensure that muscles are relaxed and supple.
How it works; Welltex fabric is infused with ceramic particles that reflect natural body heat as an infrared ray back into the soft tissue, tendons and ligaments. The energy that is generated from the infrared ray brings nutrients to the muscles and helps remove toxins through the lymphatic system, allowing the muscles to relax and work more efficiently. This promotes mobility and wellbeing through increased circulation for the benefit of the wearer. The horse becomes more supple and ready to work sooner during warm-up, and it encourages the horse to relax post-work.
Back on Track offers an extensive range of products for humans, equines and canines, and there are many new products for 2018 that you’ll be able to find on their stand.
Where to find them; World of the Horse Pavillion or www.backontrack.com/uk
Offers; Customers who purchase a Back on Track rug from their stand at Badminton will qualify for a unique gift.
Whats on Offer at Badminton …
- Back on Track Leon Rug; a versatile new rug ideal for shows and travelling, in the new distinctive Back on Track gold colour.
- Back on Track® Bella Socks, provide all the benefits of the Welltex™ in a lightweight, yet durable knee-high sock. Designed for riders to wear under boots, they have a reinforced foot and a thin, polyamide upper.
- Back on Track® Nikki Socks are made from a slightly thicker Welltex™ material with a stretch, terry sole under the foot making them ideal for all outdoor pursuits in the cold weather. The Nikki Knee High Socks have a gentle compression effect which is known to relieve aching legs whilst the far infrared technology provides circulatory support.
- The Back on Track Physio Series is a range of braces for humans with 4-way stretch Welltex™ fabric to support joints. The Braces are breathable and have wicking properties, suitable for use before, during and after exercise. Designed to support circulation, their functional design is proving popular with both sportspeople and those looking for mobility and well-being. The range includes knee, wrist, ankle, neck and calf braces.
- Back on Track’s® Royal Hind Boots provide all the benefits of far infrared along with comfort and protection. The boots are suitable for young horse classes with no elastic fittings and are designed to be used in training and competition. They have an anatomical shape that assures maximum comfort and perfect positioning on the horse’s hind fetlocks.
- Back on Track’s Whippet Rug is made from a water resistant and breathable outer and lined with cosy Welltex™ fabric. The rug is designed with the mobility needs of an athletic dog in mind. The Whippet rug comes with a soft fleece neck cover which can be folded down on warm days.
- Back on Track® Rose Hip for Dogs and Rose Hip for Horses is a pure and natural supplement that supports joint mobility. It is high in antioxidants, protecting cells and providing high levels of
vitamin C and B. Back on Track Rose Hip Supplements contain only rose hips that are grown in the wild, high on the Chilean Andes, without the use of artificial fertilisers. The rose hips are oven-dried (and strictly controlled). Rose Hip powder is rich in many vitamins, minerals and micro-nourishment ingredients that the body needs to function optimally.
- The Back on Track Scandic Pads are designed to be used under bandages either in the stable or whilst travelling. The Scandic Pads have an outer layer of non-slip stretch material ensuring easy application.
Top riders, trainers and their horses have recognised the benefits of Back on Track both for maintaining wellness and during recuperation from injury, including Lissa Green who will be visiting the Back on Track stand during Badminton.